Banana bread, everyone is showing it, everyone is eating it. But I can’t blame them! It is de-li-cious. Hence me giving you a healthy no sugar recipe, which is, up until now loved by everyone who tasted it.
Get ready to screenshot, to write down or just to memorize the ingredients and run to the store and test it for yourself.
- 4-4,5 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1-1,5 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 cup of protein (vegan, whey – preferably vanilla)
- 150 grams of spelled flour
- Almonds (chopped)
- coconut sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C
- Peel the bananas en smoosh them into a smooth matter
- Add the eggs and mix
- now add the spelled flour and mix again
- Add the extra ingredients as you wish: normally I add the walnuts and almonds and a bit of coconut flakes
- Put some coconut oil in the baking tin, helping you to get the cake out easier
- Now put the batter into the baking tin and little by little add the fresh blueberries
- After the full batter is in the baking tin, you add the coconut sprinkles on top!
- off it goes into the oven, normally I check after 15 minutes how the inside is and add maybe another 5-7 minutes.
Bon Appétit! Let me know how your banana bread tasted!