Everyone needs one brownie recipe. Brownies can be made for all occasions, will it be a girls night in, or guys, a birthday or as a desert for your dinnerparty. They are always tasty – Brownies are there for you if needed.
So here is one of the go to recipes for you!
- 200 – 230 gram dark chocolate
- 130 gram of butter
- 140 gram flour
- 210 gram sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package of vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs
- 200 gram of milk chocolate couverture
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C
- Melt 200 gram of dark chocolate and 120 grams of butter.
You can do this via putting the chocolate and butter in a bowl which is placed in hot water – stir once in a while.
- The rest of the chocolate, break into small pieces, or use something to hit it with
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt together in a separate bowl
- Take a new bowl and add together eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar
This you need to mix until it is a fluffy mass
- Add the lukewarm chocolate and butter into the bowl with the eggs and sugar
- Add the mass of flour, baking powder and salt to the bowl with eggs and sugar
- Mix it all together and add the tiny pieces of chocolate
- Put into your baking tin
Last but not least, bake the brownies for 20-25 minutes. I’d check on them around 20 minutes, since I’d like them not dry!